Are you buying or selling a letting or estate agency from / to your partners?
Find out how to do things right
There are so many things that can go wrong when you or one of your partners wants to exit from a business.
How can I help you?
- how do you know if you are paying or receiving a fair price for your shares?
- what is a fair period over which to pay or receive the money?
- what liabilities will the partner who is exiting be responsible for after they have left?
- what happens if an agreement cannot be reached?
I have dealt with the sale of estate and letting agencies collectively worth over £140 million in the last 6 years alone. My expertise will help ensure that your partnership split goes smoothly. Here’s how:
Don’t let your negotiations hit deadlock and then risk paying tens of thousands of pounds in legal fees to sort things out.
- by advising on a fair value for the business
- by facilitating and negotiating between the business owners
- by advising on payment terms
- by advising on warranties and ongoing liabilities
- by helping to source expert solicitors and accountants
- by helping to ensure that the transaction goes through quickly and smoothly.